Monday, December 27, 2010

Green, Green or Green?

We are working on finding the right shade of green for Tom's office (and our guest room.) This is the first time I've tried painting samples. I love getting to see the color on the wall before we decide it's the right one. The middle and far right samples were our first try. The middle one is a little too sage green and the one on the right is really dark.


After another trip to the local hardware store (just a quick walk away!) We came back with sample number three. I think this one will be the winner. I'm just waiting for Tom's final opinion and I can start painting!

We are also in the process of ordering a panel bed, or murphy bed, for this room. It will look something like a downsized version of the Park Avenue Bed on this page. It's a great space saver and we will have a very comfy queen size bed for all of our out of town guests.

1 comment: