Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Too Many Drinks


Apparently, there is a new version of "Drunk Dialing" it's "Drunk Facebooking." Posting this picture of Tom and me wasted seemed like a great idea at 2:30 am. I have to admit I was a little embarrassed about it when I woke up the next morning.

We had a blast that night. It was a great introduction to the Chicago night life. We met up with some friends and stopped at three bars:

1st stop: Lasalle Power Company - This place was fun, had great decor and a neat atmosphere. The crowd was a little young though; I'm clearly not 21 anymore. Not that I'm complaining about that. I'm more confident and secure in myself now than I ever was at that age. A little perspective is always a good thing :)

2nd stop: Sable Kitchen & Bar - A very classy, and age appropriate, place that makes the best mixed drinks I've ever had. I highly recommend the War of the Roses, a grapefruit and mint drink that was to die for!

3rd, and final, stop: Rockit Bar & Grill - Finished the night with a couple of Dirty Girl Scouts, a mint and chocolate martini... so yummy. This is also where said picture was taken and promptly posted to facebook for all to see.

1 comment:

  1. Chicago nightlife...complete with pics...very cool. :)


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete