Saturday, December 25, 2010

Home Learnings

File-The_More_You_Know.jpg
I need to post more but wanted to get this public service announcement out there right away...

As someone that is learning how wood floors work, my first lessons are:
1) They seem to get dirty quickly and need to be swept a lot. Not that carpet is cleaner, it just hides it better so make sure to vacuum a lot if you have carpet.
2) If you need to clean something up on hard wood floors, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use Pledge to finish the job. Seems logical right? Wood cleaner on hard wood floors...this has resulted in an ice skating feel to one spot in the kitchen. Sounds fun but somehow, every time I walk over it I seem to forget and almost meet my demise.


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking a Roomba may be in order.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching you slip never gets old. Thanks for keeping me laughing :)

    Sheay

    ReplyDelete